The Poetry Contest
2018 Debut/ Literary Magazine
Thank you to IALA & All our fans
You Have a Journey, a Mind,a Mouth, a Heart, and Emotions so Have Your Say !!!
Get more an than ad in our magazine: Paid spotlight Ad article
who are you talking to with your ad:
The magazine reaches audiences in England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, and occasionaly Nigeria. Last year it featured a pulitzer nominee, the UK Inspirational Woman of the Year, and a Sky TV (UK)Presenter, a Candanian TV Network owner,etc. The magazine goes with authors and the advocates: to the Babes obssessed with books Fair (FL)Great american Book Festival (SD) Uk Inide Lite fest (Brafdford, England) Kensington Book Festival (DC) Studio production Companies (LA) Radio station (Ireland) The Book Editor of the Guardian (UK) and the Former editor of the New York Times (DC) London Book Fair (UK) Melbourne book shops (Austraila) Doctor office(ND), and college speaking engagements/ted talks. Resturants(Annapolis). 1,204 magazines sold, readership is more.
(1) Poems may only be one page long
(2) They may not exceed 20 lines in legnth
(3) Each Poem must have the name of the author,email address, and title clearly identified
(4) The $5 entry fee per poem must be paid before the poem will be considered
(5)No Poems will be accepted after Feb. 3rd
(6) All Poems must be in english
(7) The poems may not be translations or already published works.
(8) The writer retains all rights after publication in the magazine if chosen as the winner.
(9)By entering this contest you give The And I Thought Ladies and judges permission to publish your work
(10) Only the winner will be told if they won by email.
(11) By submitting to this contest you agree to all the rules terms and conditions implied by the above said rules, and waive the right for legal action.
how to submit:
(1) Go to the contact us page
(2) Fill out the form
(3) Do NOT Forget your email address
(4) In the subject write Poem Submission
(5) In the message box type your poem
(6) Pay the entry fee of $5
About And I Thought ... I Did My Journey Alone
Thank you so much! I started reading it and loved the spontaneity and the honesty of these poems. It's like spending a fleeting moment in the authors' proverbial shoes. :)
Author Of The Spotless Series
For the 2018 Debut issue of The And I Thought Ladies Magazine there will be a poetry contest. Deadline is February 3rd 2019 Rules are Below $5 Entry Fee per Poem.
Journalist interview (Hottest Magazine) 2 Page article full page ad, podcast interview,expert title in the literary magazine 6 copies of the magazine
Copyright 2018 And I Thought. All rights reserved.